wait just one minute here. is that post-work daylight?!?
from the mists, a public transport appears.
i get this all the time. ironically, from anna kendrick.
- MR MERKEL: Can I say this, your Honour? If your Honour could possibly give us the thoughts that your Honour had in writing so we can start working together on those forthwith - - -
- HAYNE J: That is what junior solicitors are for, Mr Merkel, to scribble down what the judge said, but, yes, all right, you can have a rather scrappy draft on terms.
- HAYNE J: Is it likely to be of assistance to the parties for me to make available the aide-mémoire I prepared for myself in, I think, the seven minutes I had to read the document?
- MR DONAGHUE: I think that is a matter for Mr Merkel, your Honour. Our notes are adequate.
- MR MERKEL: Yes, we would appreciate it, your Honour.
- HAYNE J: Both sides will have the aide-mémoire. I am beginning to wonder which side of the Bar table I am sitting, gentlemen.
- SOURCE: JARK and Ors v Minister for Immigration and Border Protection and Anor  HCATrans 150 (18 July 2014)
wentworth 210; ah, brunswick. the most terrifying place a newly released prisoner could possibly go.
Party Tricks (Channel 10, 2014)
in other ashleigh spent this evening watching australian tv news, is there anyone more beautiful than jane kennedy? (no. no there isn’t.)